NCD Synergies is a Partners In Health project that works closely with many like-minded individuals and organizations. We acknowledge the dedication, leadership, and collaboration from our team of partners and supporters below.
Global Health Delivery Partnership
The Global Health Delivery Partnership (GHDP) is composed of Partners In Health, Harvard Medical School, and Brigham & Women’s Hospital, with a mission to bring modern medicine to those most in need.
As a Partners In Health project, NCD Synergies collaborates with:
- Partners In Health leadership and sites around the world
- Division of Global Health Equity (DGHE) at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, including the Endemic NCD Community at Global Health Delivery Online
- Department for Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School, which hosts the Program in Global NCDs and Social Change
NCD Synergies has commitments to partner with the following government and implementing partners:
- Rwanda Ministry of Health
- Kenya Ministry of Health
- Tanzania Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
- Ethiopia Federal Ministry of Health
- Liberia Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
NCD Synergies also supports Partners In Health NCD programming across their sites – including Rwanda, Haiti, Lesotho, and Malawi – and dialogues regularly with leaders in ministries of health and implementing organizations.
In addition to formal partnerships, NCD Synergies works with many like-minded organizations to bring attention to the noncommunicable diseases and injuries of the poorest. They include:
PIH receives support from individual donors, Medtronic Philanthropy, and The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust to make the NCD Synergies project possible.